HR and Administrative Specialist
PeoplePower is a 150-employee designing company, headquartered in the Netherlands, with Romanian subsidiary.
You will have an important role in organizing and executing HR and administrative tasks within both companies: PeoplePower Bim Engineering SRL and Talenting Software Engineering SRL.
We are looking for a proactive person with good communication skills, who is capable of acting as a team player.
The HR and Administrative Specialist holds a key position in PeoplePower Bim Engineering Company and Talenting Software Engineering SRL administrative environment and will be responsible for:
- Fulfilling the HR and administrative tasks and requirements;
- Provide support to businesses in managing the organizational setup;
- Offer assistance to the accounting department with basic accounting activities;
- Processing, registering, and archiving a variety of documents, such as invoices and associates;
- Book travel arrangements, submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Active participation in office management, including handling general clerical tasks;
- Manage recruitment, onboarding processes, and staffing activities;
- Ensure all HR policies, procedures and programs are administered properly, and in accordance with legal requirements;
- Work collaboratively with other departments to help solve clerical issues.
- University degree: BS in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields;
- Excellent HR and administrative abilities;
- Good organizational and record keeping skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential;
- Good communication skills, proactive and result-oriented attitude;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, good experience especially with Excel;
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Previous experience in an office setting;
- Knowledge of HR management and good level of bookkeeping.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Meal tickets;
- Easter and Christmas bonuses;
- End year bonus;
- Holiday voucher;
- A 25-day holiday per year;
- Teambuilding activities;
- Life insurance;
- Professional medical services subscription;
- Subscription to sporting activities;
- Transport settlement to and from the company;
- Work from home paid expenses;
- Yearly investments in your training (educational sessions and courses).
Switching to a new job isn’t done overnight. So let’s start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions