PeoplePower is an expert in the field of drawing management and making drawings and BIM models. This means that we digitize and update drawings and make information from drawings and BIM models, accessible for building management.
So we are looking for:
You will have an important role in developing and implementation of high quality new features and fixes for the international markets.
The successful candidate will participate in development of a rich code base, and will be responsible for:
- designing new features, implementing, debugging, testing and maintaining sections of our product
- understanding technical and functional specifications, and following the existing product’s architecture
- delivering high quality solutions, according to agreed specifications and within agreed timescales
- working closely with our system architect to define new features
- performing code re-factoring in order to optimize the application
- writing technical specifications for an effective implementation
- tracing and improving the existing working methods (code review, unit tests)
- University degree: BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Programming experience in C# (OO skills)
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging large, robust software systems
- Technical competence in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of .NET Core framework and related technologies
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, database design and SQL
- Good communication skills, proactive and result-oriented attitude
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in Azure App Services it’s a plus
- A competitive remuneration package
- Meal and holiday tickets, Easter and Christmas bonuses
- A 25-day holiday per year
- Team building activities
- Life insurance
- Professional medical services subscription
- Subscription to sporting activities
- Participation to the profit sharing
- Transport settlement to and from the company
- Yearly investments in your training (educational sessions and courses)
Switching to a new job isn’t done overnight. So let’s start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions. We would like to know more of your story.
The vacancy is applicable for students too.