Senior Software Engineer/Team Leader
PeoplePower is an expert in the field of drawing management and making drawings and BIM models. This means that we digitize and update drawings and make information from drawings and BIM models accessible and accessible for building management.
So we are looking for:
Senior Software Engineer /Team Leader
You will have an important role in developing, planning and implementation of high quality new features and fixes for the international markets.
The successful candidate will participate in development of a rich code base, and will be responsible for:
- designing new features, implementing, debugging, testing and maintaining sections of our product
- understanding technical and functional specifications, and following the existing product’s architecture
- delivering high quality solutions, according to agreed specifications and within agreed timescales
- working closely with our system architect to define new features
- performing code re-factoring in order to optimize the application
- writing technical specifications for an effective implementation
- tracing and improving the existing working methods (code review, unit tests)
- University degree: BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Programming experience in C# (OO skills)
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging large, robust software systems
- Technical competence in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of .NET framework and related technologies as WinForms
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, database design and SQL, and/or knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming
- Good communication skills, proactive and result-oriented attitude
- Experience in leading and coaching fellow workers
- Good knowledge of English
- WPF, WCF knowledge and client-server solutions are a plus
- A competitive remuneration package
- Meal and Holiday tickets, Easter and Christmas bonuses
- A 25-day holiday per year
- Team building activities
- Life insurance
- Professional medical services subscription
- Subscription to various sport activities
- Transport settlement to and from the company
- Yearly investments in your training (educational sessions and courses).
Switching to a new job isn’t done overnight. So let’s start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions. We would like to know more of your story.