CAD and REVIT Modelator
PeoplePower is an expert in the field of drawing management and making drawings and BIM models. This means that we digitize and update drawings and make information from drawings and BIM models accessible and accessible for building management.
So we are looking for:
CAD and Revit Modelator
You take care of the entire drawing process of building-related installations, both for electrical engineering and for mechanical engineering.
We provide climate and sanitary installations in the mechanical engineering field.
The work varies from making mechanical diagrams to working on detailed production drawings, from solving multidisciplinary clashes in floor plans and technical shafts to making model for technical plant rooms 3D.
In the electrical engineering field, we design the installation drawings and generate the installation scheme`s, design cable traces and produce drawing for security installations. Occasionally we also make cable and dialux calculations.
The successful candidate will participate in designing of various projects and will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality solutions, according to agreed specifications and within agreed timescales
- Working closely with our teams in Netherlands
- Developing designs and systems using Revit, Autocad and Stabicad software
- Tracing and improving the existing working methods
- University degree: BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering field, Civil Construction field or related fields
- 3D modelling skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with in-depth experience with Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet simultaneous deadlines
- Good communication skills, proactive and result-oriented attitude
- Basic knowledge of English
- Revit/BIM knowledge are a plus
- A competitive remuneration package
- Meal and Holiday tickets, Easter and Christmas bonuses
- A 25-day holiday per year
- Team building activities
- Life insurance
- Professional medical services subscription
- Subscription to various sport activities
- Transport settlement to and from the company
- Yearly investments in your training (educational sessions and courses).
Switching to a new job isn’t done overnight. So let’s start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions. We would like to know more of your story.
The vacancy is applicable for students too.