PeoplePower is an expert in the field of drawing management and BIM models. This means that we digitize, update drawings, and make information from drawings and BIM models, accessible for building management.
So we are looking for:
You will have an important role in the system network administration environment of the company.
The successful candidate will participate in development of a solid and safe system network and will be responsible for:
- First level helpdesk for Romanian users;
- Application support Autodesk Products (Revit, Autocad, BIM360) and Stabicad;
- Implementation of IT security policies;
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot hardware IT systems within the company;
- Maintain and help to administrate Local Area Network and equipment;
- Maintain, administrate, support and upgrade as necessary the desktops and laptops used by all Romanian staff;
- Administrate and implement software upgrades and installs on desktops, laptops and all other devices where applicable;
- Coordination of troubleshooting processes for complex problems in collaboration with Dutch's colleagues;
- Responsible for IT equipment forecast, acquisition, maintenance and inventory.
- University degree: BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields;
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in IT (sys admin, IT security);
- Experience with application management, Autodesk software is a plus;
- Experience with standard Microsoft products is a plus;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proper written and spoken English;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Meal and holiday tickets, Easter and Christmas bonuses;
- A 25-day holiday per year;
- Team building activities;
- Life insurance;
- Professional medical services subscription;
- Subscription to sporting activities;
- Participation to the end of year bonus;
- Transport settlement to and from the company;
- Yearly investments in your training (educational sessions and courses).
Switching to a new job isn't done overnight. So let's start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions. We would like to know more about your story.